Monday, September 23, 2013

Theodore Roosevelt: North Unit - The Great (Black and) White Buffalo

     I promise...this is my final post on Theodore Roosevelt's North Unit. Fine I'll have ONE (and a half) more but it'll be on the South Unit. Make the parks less beautiful and I'll spend less time there! I won't blabber on much here. Mostly because I'm tired from having slept outside on the ground for two months but also I'll let the pictures do the talking.

     I really just took these as I was getting ready to leave the North Unit. As I was leaving I came across this sole bull...he decided to be nice and let me get out of my car without threatening to charge. Don't worry, mom, I stayed a safe distance. But look at this guy! He was eating up the limelight...you could tell it wasn't his first photo shoot.

     Next stop? The South Unit...









 



No comments:

Post a Comment