Monday, December 9, 2013

Kenai Fjords: Puffins and Seals and Gulls, OH MY!

Today was my first day in the city of Seward, home of the Kenai Fjords National Park. My goal is to write as little as possible on this post. So without further adieu, I invite you to gaze upon a selection of sea-life, native to the Kenai Fjords. Also...Puffins are pretty garsh dern cute.


Free Willy....nuff said. Also I love key changes...


Look into my eyes!


Grumpy fish?


Hey Spongebob!




Don't be shy!


Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?!

"CAN I GET AN AMEN!"

"Ugh..I hate when he does that."

"Maybe he doesn't see me."


These Harbor Seals did not want to show their face. And since it was raining outside they were just messing with me.

Like the fox of the water world.

"Who me!?"

Hes planning something evil! Right? I mean he looks maniacal.




Ripley's Believe it or Not 2013 Runner-up


Couples shot!




Big puppy dog eyes.




The educational portion of the post.

Does this harbor seal look human like to anyone else? Its the eyes, right?

Love is in the...water.

DIVE DIVE DIVE!




Seward is just one rainy @$$ city!

"Tag you're it!"

"Tag YOU'RE it!"

Cloud bathing.

Trying to hide from me!

"I think we're being watched"



Human eyes!

I love this picture.


This even made me yawn.


Oh sweet sweet Puffins!



Its rude to stick your tongue out at strangers.

Greaser hair style! You can't see it but its also wearing a leather jacket. Ha! Hes a "T-BIRD!"




This is what I look like when people give me free food!


No comments:

Post a Comment