Thursday, January 3, 2013

Learning to Juggle

So I haven't posted anything in a while due to the holidays, however, let that not be an indication that preparation is not ongoing behind the scenes. Here is a list of steps that I still need to take in up coming months. So are much more broad than others. I think I will make this a living post.

Things I Still Need to DO:
-Rock Climbing Course(s)
    -Join Sport Rock
-Photography Course
    -Online Tutorials
    -Self Practice (LOTS OF PRACTICE)
-Editing Software (See Below) - Recommendations appreciated
-Map out route/timeframe more specifically (Especially Alaska...Brooks Range?)
-Get this approved...or not (either way, doesn't change anything about my Walkabout)
-Create File for Each Park of things I want to do - room for discovery/spontaneity
-Photograph and assess gear
-Set up Go Pro Mounts on Bike Helmet and Climbing Helmet
-Get on the water with the Pack Raft
-Winter Camping Test Run
-Winter Backpacking Test Run
-


Editing Software
Photo management: Lightroom 4
Photo Editing: Lightroom 4
HDR Editing: Photomatix
Video Editing: iMovie - good enough


Things I still need:
-Food
-Beacon
-Another Go Pro Camera (for multiple angles...especially while on the water/slopes)
-Multiple Go Pro Batteries
-Timelapse Dolly: Stage Zero Bundle; IKEA Egg Timer
-Multiple Camera Lenses - Macro,  Nikon 14-24, Nikon 16mm Fisheye, Nikon 28-300,  Nikon 50mm, and a supertelephoting lens (ugh...$$$)
-Mountain Bike/Pump/Helmet
-More carabiners

No comments:

Post a Comment