Monday, April 15, 2013

Warbonnet....What Is It Good For?

Warbonnet's Blackbird Hammock

I woke up this morning and did not feel particularly well, but thought, despite my sunburn,  I could still use some Vitamin D for recharging purposes. Didn't feel much up to driving anywhere so I simply grabbed my hammock, out of the growing gear pile on my floor, and headed outside. I turned left out of my apartment, saw two trees roughly 20 feet apart from one another and set up shop. It took me a little under  5 minutes to occupy that 20 foot space with my would-be floating bed chamber. Once I got comfortable, it took less than half that time before I was counting the proverbial sheep. 

The pictures below are just random shots of different components of the hammock. Oh and of an inquisitive squirrel that was interested in the 5'9 being taking up residence in his neighborhood...not to be confused with the one picture of my ACTUAL roommate. Enjoy.















Camera shy...
Thats right people...this camera is FAST






No comments:

Post a Comment